Temporary Stop Over Areas for Appleby Fair
Durham County Council has confirmed a list of Temporary Stop Over Areas (TSOAs) for those travelling to and from this years Appleby Horse Fair
Nine TSOAs are being prepared along traditional travelling routes through Teesdale and the south west Durham area, with the facilities open from Friday 26 May until Friday 23 June. See the list of TSOAs below as cited on the Appleby Horse Fair website - https://tinyurl.com/2mmy3z2h
The TSOAS are located in south west Durham at:
• Binchester Corner, DL14 8AW;
• Tindale Park, DL14 9AE;
• Westerton Layby, DL14 8AL; and
In Teesdale at:
• Broomielaw Picnic Area, DL12 8TT;
• Guide Post Corner, Bowes, DL12 9HU;
• Land at Stainton Bank, DL12 8RQ;
• Shaw Bank Field, DL12 8TD;
• Wackerfield Layby, DL2 3AP;
• Winston Corner, DL2 3RW.
There is also a TSOA at Gurney Valley, Bishop Auckland, DL14 8RP which is available throughout the summer.